Sunday, May 30, 2010

DEWI PERSIK PERAWAN???




Dewi Persik aka hymen surgery operations to restore her virginity, as usual dangdut singer who likes to make splashy and this sensation with a plan to re-create the sensation of the peach goddess wants to turn back surgery hymen virgin, peach goddess who had just joined the management leadership of the republic of love Ahmad Dhani This operation wants her female organs to her future husband later because he wanted to give the best and most enjoyable for her future husband.

Goddess of peach and even revealed that he was diligent in keeping the feminine drink herbal diligently. Goddess continues mengubar another sensation around his personal life. Not just a matter of operating plans, but also its behavior in the "bed". Well, the expectations for that sensation.













"I want the surgery, I'm sorry, I genitals, so back to being a virgin and her husband make it special. I do not like the sensation of sex. So, wants to give satisfaction for my future spouse, "I was born December 18, 1985.

Not peach goddess her name if you do not make sense, still remembers his first show with a hectic travel ban peach goddess in some areas and some hot movies and hot kiss scene and sensory brugmann peach goddess in starring the ex-wife and Aldi Taher Syaiful jamil this?

People may be surprised by the sensation of the goddess. Including, all statements that are still considered taboo. As usual, the Goddess of ignorant and did not feel uncomfortable.

"Why, why risk? Make no mistake, we are actually giving something so beautiful for their husbands. For service and satisfaction to the husband's number one, "said Dewi.

Back to the matter of Goddess plans to "modify parts" it, it could be will provoke questions that pedangdut with chainsaws rocking it already has prospective husbands. This time, the Goddess denies this.

"No one, I have not had a girlfriend. I still Singles (singles), because I am still feeling this way. And I do not want to look for a man, let alone men who are looking for me, "said Dewi. Wow, pretty cool